Unfortunately, pesticides and toxic chemicals are here to stay. However, there are several simple steps you can take to significantly reduce your exposure to them and help counteract the damage they may cause.
- Whenever possible, choose organic fruits and vegetables.
- Minimize your use of insecticides and pesticides
- On a regular, consistent basis take a quality food-based, multivitamin/mineral complex and include high ORAC value foods.
- If you have access to a juicer, make fresh juice a part of your daily routine.
- Don't go on faddish or extreme diets.
- You must make sure that your bowels are moving regularly