- 97% of western Europe has chosen fluoride-free water
- Fluoride is the only chemical added to drinking water for the purpose of medication (to prevent tooth decay
- Contrary to previous belief, fluoride has minimal benefit when swallowed
- Fluoridated water is no longer recommended for babies
- There are better ways of delivering fluoride than adding it to water
- Ingestion of fluoride has little benefit, but many risks
- The industrial chemicals used to fluoridate water may present unique health risks not found with naturally-occurring fluoride complexes
- Water fluoridation’s benefits to teeth have been exaggerated
- Fluoridation poses added burden and risk to low-income communities
- Due to other sources, many people are being over-exposed to fluoride
For more information about each of these items listed see Facts About Fluoride article.
. And here is the rest of it.