By now most health conscious people are aware of the dangers of aspartame, the history of how it was pushed through for approval, and the common products to avoid using.
The common product list includes your diet beverages, sugarless gums, and mints to name a few of typically used dialy product. With the diligence of a detective I check the labeling of suspected products, but then let my guard down on other items that I just would not associate with containing aspartame.
Below is a list of some of the unsuspecting products.....wonder if you will be as surprised as I was
- Dimetap Cold and Allergy Chewable Tablets
- Equate Chewable Vitamins Animal-Shaped (with Iron)
- Sugar Free Metamucil
- Centrum,Jr vitamins contain aspartame.
- Childrens TYLENOL acetaminophen Fruit Flavored Chewable Tablets
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Night-time Cold Medicine
- CVS Childrens Non-Aspirin Pain Reliever
- RITE AID Childrens Aceteminophen Non-Aspirin Pain Reliever
- WEGMANS Childrens Chewable Acetaminophen
Take a look at the more complete product list. Want to add to the list? Pass along your suggestions of products to ditch.