Our quality of life is determined in large part by the quality of the questions we ask ourselves. When we ask disempowering questions like "why did this happen to me?," we remain stuck, but when we ask empowering, life-enhancing questions, we open up possibilities for real growth and change.
- What can I learn from this?
- What can I do today to grow myself?
- What should I stop doing today?
- What kind of impact do I want to make today?
- What am I grateful for today?
- How will I measure success today?
- How do I choose to feel today?
To read the full article visit Seeds for Change Wellness